You may also like
- Part of our best selling Pro-Kleen range, the Pineapple fragrance is one of our most popular options, especially during the summer months
- Producing a thick, rich foam with a mix of unique polymers and defactants as well as thoroughly tested detergents, the foam will stick to your car and safely remove debris, dirt, traffic film and other grime. The longer the foam is left, the more time it has to pull these unwanted marks from your car.
- Also containing a large amount of wax to protect your car as well as providing some post cleaning shine.
- We recommend using a main car shampoo after the snow foam for a complete, valet like finish.
- Pro-Kleen Snow foam is used throughout the UK by valeters, enthusiasts at home as well as car showrooms to make sure their cars look their best!
- Also safe for use on your alloys, windows and mirrors to clean every inch of your car!
- Pro-Kleen Snow Foam is suitable for use with all lances (but we very strongly recommend using our Pro-Kleen Snow Foam lance, we have taken the best parts of other lances and combined them to make our very own snow foam lance)
Directions for use:
- Set up your pressure washer and lance as per the manufacturers instructions.
- Experiment with the different settings on your lance and with the dilution rate to find your ideal level of foam. (We have found the standard flow rate of water through your pressure washer using the vertical direction on the nozzle along with the liquid flow rate adjuster turned to the maximum gives the best results, but this can vary from lance to lance)
- The amount of rich thick foam will also depend on your mix, for best results it is recommended to use a 1:1 (50/50) ratio with water and snow foam but again this varies case to case depending on your lance, pressure washer and the temperature of the water.
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.