- Homefront green mould and algae killer is a concentrated solution allowing for a user to make 30 litres of solution per 5L bottle
- Featuring our advanced formula and mix of ingredients, the solution will quickly neutralise and kill the algae and green mould, turning it a brown colour on hard surfaces. Depending on the thickness of the algae or mould, the remnants may then need sweeping away or it may naturally decompose away
- Particularly popular with professionals as one bottle goes a long way and allows multiple treatments at a very affordable price
- Suitable for a range of hard surfaces including patio, decking, fencing and driveways as well as UPVC to remove mould and algae.
- For areas of lichen or very thick problems, we would recommend increasing the concentration of solution initially to either 2:1 or neat in certain circumstances
- Also helps to fight and control the regrowth of mould and algae and the solution is completely biodegradable.
- Due to new legislation, we are unable to claim any effectiveness vs moss. Before this legislation change, the product was found to work incredibly well vs moss.
Directions for use:
- Mix 1L of the solution with 5L of water and apply in dry conditions (in summer, avoid the hottest part of the day)
- Apply with a watering can or pump sprayer to areas showing signs of mould and algae
- The mould and algae will start to turn a brown colour and clear your patio area within a few days
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.