- Mitsubishi have launched a a new automatic hand dryer to add to their Jet towel range.
- The Smart lite range initially comes with three different models.
- This model the white metal JT-S2AP-W-NE comes with a heating element with the option to switch it of during warmer months.
- This models has 2 power settings with the element switched on.
- High Power 880 - 980 Watts and low power 660 - 740 Watts.
- With the element switched off High Power 630 - 730 Watts and low power 410 - 490 Watts.
- This unit is made with a tough metal cover which makes hard wearing to meet the requirements of a busy wash room.
- Despite the low power levels of the dryer it still offers offer quick drying times in comparison to dryers in the same class.
Drying time with element on: High Power 9-12 secs Low power 14-16secs
Drying time with element off: High Power 10-13 secs Low power 15-17secs
Noise Level: High Power 60-62db Standard Power 58-59db
Safety Features: Thermal fuse - current fuse
Hygienic Features: NSF 169 Certification,Antibacterial Resin,alcohol cleanable
Dimensions: 250mm W x 290mm H x 160mm D
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.