- Mitsubishi have launched a a new automatic hand dryer to add to their Jet towel range.
- The Smart lite range initially comes with three different models.
- This model the white metal JT-S2AP-W-NE comes with a heating element with the option to switch it of during warmer months.
- This models has 2 power settings with the element switched on.
- High Power 880 - 980 Watts and low power 660 - 740 Watts.
- With the element switched off High Power 630 - 730 Watts and low power 410 - 490 Watts.
- This unit is made with a tough metal cover which makes hard wearing to meet the requirements of a busy wash room.
- Despite the low power levels of the dryer it still offers offer quick drying times in comparison to dryers in the same class.
Drying time with element on: High Power 9-12 secs Low power 14-16secs
Drying time with element off: High Power 10-13 secs Low power 15-17secs
Noise Level: High Power 60-62db Standard Power 58-59db
Safety Features: Thermal fuse - current fuse
Hygienic Features: NSF 169 Certification,Antibacterial Resin,alcohol cleanable
Dimensions: 250mm W x 290mm H x 160mm D
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.