- Herschel are a leading manufacturer of energy efficient Infra red heaters.
- With their innovative designs they offer a wide range of easy to install, maintenance free products for both commercial and domestic applications.
- Herschel's Radiant heaters offer a different method of heat transfer compared to traditional convector heaters. Radiant infra red heaters heat objects and walls for example in their locality which warm up and radiate back.
- The more traditional convector heaters, heat air which retains heat poorly in comparison and disappears quickly.
- Therefore significant savings can be made because less energy is required to generate heat in a given space.
- The stylish easy to fit Herschel Pulsar Ceiling Heater has a maximum 5 minute heat up time.
- Fitted onto a ceiling the unit has four 600 Watt Ceramicx FTE Ceramic Elements fitted into the mild steel body.
- The white glazed ceramic elements are housed in Aluminised steel reflectors and heat can an area indoors of 20m squared.
- The Aspect heater is ideal for use in commercial offices , warehouses, restaurants, public houses and garages.
- Minimum fitting distance from a wall 1.0m and minimum distance from ceiling 60cm.
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.