- This range of electric radiators contain no oils or fluids and instead use twin heating elements encased in a ceramic block for superior, more efficient heat transfer. Aiding this superior heat transfer is the aluminium body, that disperses the heat evenly and quickly across a room, compared to traditional heating methods.
- This ensures your room reaches temperature quickly saving on energy consumption and warming your property quicker than with other heating methods. Tests reveal that this range will be in use in a typical winters day for 3 and a half hours, compared to 7 hours for a storage heater.
- The heater has three modes that you select a temperature against, comfort, economy and frost protection. Comfort mode is for use when the property is in use, economy for when you just want the chill taken away and keep the property warmed through, and frost protection for use in conservatories in the winter where frost damage can be an issue. You set a temperature against the prior two (you may use 21 degrees for comfort and 17 for economy)
- The user can then set one of these three modes across 48 30 minute time slots per day to fit your heater around your needs and schedule.
- Once your temperatures are set and the room is at your desired heat level, the remarkably accurate 0.1 degree accurate thermostat maintains this temperature to an incredible accuracy. This is one of the most accurate thermostats available worldwide and stops wild temperature fluctuations and energy waste.
- The Osily range operate at 100% efficiency meaning every unit of energy is turned into heat.
- The units also have additional energy saving features such as the open window and door detector that stops the use of the radiator once a sudden temperature drop is detected.
- Compared to storage heating and other traditional forms of heating, the heater on average will use 50% less energy. Very little energy is used in maintaining your selected temperature and the majority of the energy used is when the radiator reacts to your changes in heating modes from economy to comfort or vice versa.
- Finished in a powder coated material for protection against the sun and with wall mounted, permanent installation, the Osily electric radiator range are a modern, efficient way of heating your home.
- IP24 rated for safe use in a bathroom environment.
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.