- This electric radiator from Osily is a efficient model that combines the best in heating technology and design to suit the modern home or office
- The radiator uses two heating transmitters surrounded by a ceramic block that, along with the aluminium body, helps this heater transfer heat quickly across a lounge, bedroom or kitchen.
- The daily programmer fitted to the heater allows a user to set temperatures against two different heating modes. Comfort mode is for use when you are watching TV or eating lunch, and could be set to 22 degrees. Economy mode is when you want to keep the room aired and heated slightly, this could be set to for example 17 degrees.
- These modes, along with a frost protection mode, are then selected by the user into the 48 30 minute daily slots to base around their schedules.
- Once you set these temperatures, the thermostat fitted to the radiator that operates at a 0.1 accuracy ensures these temperatures are maintained accurately and using very little energy.
- This electric radiator also boasts 100% efficiency, with every unit of energy turning into heat.
- As well as the incredible thermostat, the heater also has a open window and door detector that stops power to the radiator as soon as a sudden temperature drop is reached, often found when a door or window is opened.
- In comparison to traditional heating methods such as storage heaters, the radiator uses 50% less energy.
- The entire Osily range are wall mounted and finally powder coated to protect against UV sunlight and damage. The units are also safe for installation in a bathroom as they are IP24 rated.
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.