- With a modern design and efficient heating performance, this Osily electric radiator is a modern way to heat your home or commercial premises
- Two heating transmitters work alongside a ceramic block that transfers the generated heat across the whole body of the radiator. By heating the entire length of the radiator, your room reaches temperature quicker and cold spots are avoided. Heat transfer is aided by the aluminium body of the unit which conducts heat better than most other materials.
- The daily programming function works in similar ways to central heating methods, with 2 heating modes (comfort and economy) set against each of the 48 30 minute increments throughout the day. These settings can then be quickly transferred to another day when you follow a set routine (a normal working day) or then amended for days off or the weekend
- Each heating mode is set a designated temperature that you prefer, for example comfort may be set to 20 degrees Celsius and the economy setting set to 17 degrees Celsius.
- Once this temperature is set and programmed in, this electric radiator has a incredibly efficient thermostat that is accurate to a degree of accuracy of 0.1°C. This ensures your temperature is maintained accurately to reduce energy surges that can occur with lesser accurate heaters.
- In these alternative heaters, the thermostat can be as inaccurate as much as 2°C leading to a room being far too warm/cold and costing you more energy than necessary
- With this technology, the unit boats 100% efficiency with no wasted energy, so every unit of electricity transfers into a unit of heat for optimum performance
- Alongside this accuracy, the radiator has a open window and door detector that cuts the energy use by 50% if a sudden temperature drop is sensed. This saves energy compared to other units that will continually work at full power trying in vain to get the room temperature back up to the chosen temperature you previously requested
- Wall mounted installation for a permanent, fixed and modern approach to heating and the units are finished with a stunning powder coat to suit modern domestic and commercial interiors.
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.