- The Osily range of electric radiators combine the latest in ceramic technology and efficiency coupled with a stunning powder coat for a modern alternative to heating your property
- Heat is generated using two heat transmitters and a ceramic block that ensures heat is transferred across the full width of the radiator body. The radiator is manufactured from aluminium which contributes to the fantastic heat transfer and associated heat up time; cutting down your energy use and expenditure
- Fitted with a daily programmer that has 48, 30 minute increments for you to select your desired temperature for certain parts of the day.
- Set a temperature against the comfort setting (for when the home is occupied) or economy setting (to keep the home aired and for a more gentle level of heat) and then choose which of these two temperatures you want in each half hour slot throughout the day
- It is very simple to transfer this schedule from one day to the next which is ideal for users with regular work patterns ensuring you do not return to a cold property
- The thermostat on the radiators is accurate to an incredible 0.1°C ensuring your chosen temperature is maintained and no inaccurate temperature readings occur leading to excessive and wasteful energy use which can occur with inaccurate thermostats
- Every unit of energy inputted into the radiator comes out as a unit of heat ensuring no energy is wasted and every penny spent is contributing to heating your property with no waste
- Each radiator is fitted with an open window and door detector that picks up on sudden temperature drops associated with a door or window being opened and left open. The unit will revert to 50% powder to reduce energy waste whilst the room temperature is dropping.
- The radiators are all wall mounted to fit into a lounge, bedroom or office for a smart and efficient way to heat your property.
- Rated as IP24 making the heater suitable for installation in a bathroom
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.