- This aluminium radiator from Osily uses two heating elements and a ceramic block to create heat that is then transferred across the full room through the aluminium body of the radiator itself.
- Aluminium has great heat transfer properties which contributes to the fast heat up and reduced energy use associated with this efficient range of radiators. As well as this fantastic heat transfer, the unit also boasts a 100% efficiency rating with every unit of electricity turning into a unit of heat for maximum efficiency and maximum heat for every single penny.
- To protect you from excessive bills, this efficient electric radiator is fitted with a open door detector that cuts the energy to the radiator by 50% should a sudden temperature drop be sensed, often associated with a door or window being left open whilst the heating remains on.
- Rather than continually trying to reach the desired temperature whilst the room temperature continually drops, this radiator cuts to 50% rating in an almost standby mode ready for when the door or window is closed to get the room back to the temperature you want
- The radiator allows you to set two temperature levels against two heat settings, comfort and economy. Comfort is designed for use when you are at home watching TV or cooking dinner or economy for when you are out of the property but want a mild temperature maintaining to keep the chill away. These, for example, could be set to 22 and 17 degrees respectively
- You then select either comfort or economy to fill the 48 half hour timeslots available per day across the full week. Once the schedule is set up, you can quickly set it for as many or as little days as you wish, working it around your own lifestyle, working hours and social occasions
- Wall mounted installation and finished in a modern powder coat and IP24 rating making it suitable for placing in a bathroom.
- This chosen temperature is maintained to a 0.1 degree of accuracy for reduced energy costs (lesser heaters often misread the temperature of a room leading to more use than necessary as well as warmer room than you wished for)
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.