- This range of electric aluminium radiators are incredibly efficient with the thermostat able to read the current room temperature to a 0.1 degree of accuracy.
- This accuracy enables energy use to be cut dramatically, as traditional heating methods such as central heating radiators generally have a 2 degree level of accuracy.
- This leads to the radiators misreading a room temperature and heating up again even if the temperature is at your desired level as well as not heating up when required, leading to a colder room and higher energy usage and associated costs
- Heat is generated using two heating elements and a ceramic block that intelligently transfers the heat across the full width of the aluminium body of the radiator, ensuring your room reaches temperature quickly as heat is sent throughout the room and not dispersed slowly like traditional methods of convection heat.
- The unit also boasts 100% efficiency, with each unit of electricity resulting in a unit of heat for optimum efficiency and energy savings
- Use the daily programmer function to easily set your heating requirements, based around your lifestyle. The radiator has 48, 30 minute slots per day to fill with either a comfort or economy heat setting. These two settings are each set a preferred temperature by yourself and then fill the 48 time slots on offer according to your preferences.
- You may set the comfort setting at 20 degrees and program this to work between 5pm-10pm and the economy setting between 9am-5pm, if for example you worked 9am-5pm during the week. Any schedule you set can easily be moved across the full week or only on certain days. Generally users have 2 schedules, one for the working week and one for weekends.
- To reduce the risk of excessive energy use when a window or door is opened leading to drop in temperature; the unit reverts to 50% power whilst the temperature continually drops.
- Safe for use in a bathroom as the radiator is IP24 rated and powder coated to protect against damage and UV damage.
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.