Insect-a-Clear Stainless Steel Nano G20 Glueboard Fly Killer, 20 Watts
Customers also bought
You may also like
- Manufactured by a leading pest control company in Britain, the Nano Glueboard fly killer is the perfect solution for smaller commercial premises looking to capture flies rather than 'zap them'. The flies are lured towards the unit by the UV tube and then are trapped by the sticky glueboard.
- Rather than risk the contamination of food surfaces and food itself by a dismembered zapped fly, this unit captures and holds the fly on the board until its death. It will remain stuck to the board even passed its death.
- Designed to be aesthetically pleasing for front of house areas where customers may interact and come into contact with the unit near to their dining table etc.
- Tool free servicing with easy access to swap the boards and keep the unit tidy and professional.
- With a coverage of between 30 and 40 square metres, this fly killer suits smaller areas or can be part of a multi unit installation for larger, more open spaces
- Can be wall mounted or suspended from the ceiling for areas where customers will not come into contact with the unit
- Durable and robust with a stainless steel body for long term installation.
- Designed and built in the UK and backed by a 5 year warranty.
- Not suitable for use in lofts.
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.