Customers also bought
- Snow foam is a popular tool in the valeters tool kit to ensure a full, deep clean of your vehicle
- Designed for use in a snow foam lance that generates a thick, rich foam that then clings to your vehicle and using high quality polymers and cleaning detergents, lifts surface debris and loosens ground in dirt and grime to make your car clean a thorough one.
- Snow foam is designed for use before a main car wash from a car shampoo such as Pro-Kleen Wash and Wax Car Shampoo to loosen and remove dirt making the main wash a easier and simpler process
- The thicker and richer the foam, the more time the foam has to work. Strawberry snow foam not only smells like fresh strawberries but generates a pink foam!
- Also safe for use on your alloys, windows and mirrors to clean every inch of your car!
- Also containing a high degree of wax content to add to the shine once your vehicle is cleaned
- Applied using a pressure washer system and a lance, for best results a user must use a lance with an agitator that ensures the foam produced is as thick as possible
- Pro-Kleen Snow Foam is suitable for use with all lances (but we very strongly recommend using our Pro-Kleen Snow Foam lance, we have taken the best parts of other lances and combined them to make our very own snow foam lance)
Directions for use:
- Set up your pressure washer and lance as per the manufacturers instructions.
- Experiment with the different settings on your lance and with the dilution rate to find your ideal level of foam. (We have found the standard flow rate of water through your pressure washer using the vertical direction on the nozzle along with the liquid flow rate adjuster turned to the maximum gives the best results, but this can vary from lance to lance)
- The amount of rich thick foam will also depend on your mix, for best results it is recommended to use a 3:1 ratio with water and snow foam but again this varies case to case depending on your lance, pressure washer and the temperature of the water.
- Please note, we do not recommend using coloured snow foams on white or lightly coloured cars.
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.