Frequently bought together
Customers also bought
- This electric fly trap avoids having a metal, commercial and unsightly fly zapper in your lounge and enables you to combat flies in a efficient, but more gentle and aesthetically pleasing way
- Designed to mimic an ornament or light shade, the fly killer can be sat on a counter or wall mounted to resemble a fixed wall light
- The lamp used is a energy saving, efficient lamp that cuts your running costs by upto £10 a year compared to similar bulbs from other brands.
- It is also incredibly bright, lighting up a large space for maximum attractiveness against the house flies.
- We would recommend swapping the bulb every 12 months and the glueboard approximately per month although this may depend on usage and the level of infestation.
- The design of the unit enables flies to be attracted and to have a unobstructed path to the glueboard rather than having to circumvent around the unit which can often cause flies to move away from the unit and continue being a nuisance
- Simple to use and supplied with a plug for easy installation in your office, lounge or kitchen
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.