Frequently bought together
- The pH neutral, iron contamination remover with colour indicator - it smells, but it REALLY works
- This is an advanced, pH neutral, reactive gel formula with a special colour indicator.
- Many body shops use harsh acids and chemicals to remove embedded ferrous particles. Our thoroughly revised, unique formula is safe for use on all exterior surfaces, including paintwork, aluminium, magnesium, stainless steel, anodised finishes, chrome, glass, plastic, and even rubber!
- We have also incorporated a powerful degreasing agent to help loosen road traffic films which makes achieving a clean, decontaminated car a whole lot easier!
- Reacts and dissolves all iron contamination it comes into contact with and is safe for use on all types of alloys, paintwork, glass and mirrors
- This reactive iron fallout remover is an easy to use gel spray.
How to use Troll's Breath
- It's so easy to use! Just spray on, wait 5 minutes then rinse off with warm water!
- Troll's Breath provides excellent value for money due to the unique, concentrated formula
- For example, 10 (evenly distributed) sprays is enough to work its magic on one of your car's wheels!
- If you have severe iron contamination on your vehicle, then feel free to spray more generously.
What is iron fallout?
- Iron fallout (also referred to as ‘rail dust’ - though most of it comes from the brakes of vehicles) is a growing problem – some of the reasons for this include: increased traffic levels and mass transit.
- Tiny pieces of ferrous shrapnel can become embedded into almost any surface and if left, will begin to corrode. Troll's Breath cleverly dissolves these dangerous, unsightly particles before significant damage to your vehicle occurs.
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.