- The Andrix Lux water heater keeps 10 litres of water heated ready for when you need to wash pots in the kitchen through to hand or face washing in a en suite
- Using a storage water heater allows you to save water and energy in areas a distance from your main water boiler.
- Rather than watching litres of cold water run down the drain whilst you wait for hot water to arrive, installing a over sink water heater allows you to have a certain amount of hot water primed and ready for when you need it.
- The water temperature itself can be adjusted by the user externally using the mechanical knob on the front of the unit as well as the 'E' setting
- Fitted with a heating lamp to show when the heating system is working to get the temperature of the water to where you need it.
- This also stops a user turning a tap and getting presented with only warm water as well as costing more energy and wasting more water as the unit then has to heat up the replacement water for the water that had just been wasted
- The heating element is manufactured from copper for improved performance as well as long term use and user peace of mind
- Once the 10 litres of water has been used, this Ariston water heater heats up the next batch of water quickly and efficiently with very little standing temperature loss once the unit is full and primed for your next draw off
- Simple to install by following the 10 easy steps below.
- More information including technical specification and required accessories for certain situations is detailed below and in the attachments below.
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!