- This under sink water heater from Andris Lux fits neatly underneath a sink in a kitchen, en suite or bathroom.
- Rather than waiting for hot water to arrive from your main boiler, wasting water and energy unnecessarily; the heated water is sent from the water heater through your tap as normal. Once the 10 litres of water has been used up, the unit will have to reheat another 10 litres of water to it is pivotal that the correct sized unit is used for the job in mind.
- The temperature of the water released can be adjusted on the front of the unit using the simple to use Knob and 'E' setting for user choice and preference depending on the installation location. Hotter water may be required for lightly washing some pots compared to a cooler temperature for hand or face washing if the unit is used in a bathroom
- To protect against water waste, the unit has a heating lamp symbol that shows you when the unit is heating up. This will avoid users turning the tap and unexpectedly being met with cooler than expected water temperatures, wasting water.
- Whilst waiting to be called off, the water remains at your set temperature due to the high performance copper heating elements and loses very little standing temperature compared to alternative units available. Water heaters that allow the water to lose temperature waste a large amount of energy as each time the water needs to be reheated to get it back to the temperature you require
- Simple to install with full technical information available below.
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.