- This intelligent hand dryer combines fantastic characteristics for users and premises alike
- With a quiet operation at only 75 decibels and an adjustable wattage between 500 and 1100 watts, the hand dryer can operate with heated air or unheated air. This flexibility is ideal for switching between summer and winter and the cooler air also makes it more friendly for the sensitive skin of children.
- Hands are dried quickly within 12 seconds for energy savings and a quick experience for users rather than waiting aimlessly for hands to dry
- The green owl feature makes this hand dryer suitable for male or female children's toilets and dries hands quickly, and based on 150 uses daily, costs as little as £17 a year to run.
- Compare this cost compared to using paper hand towels that can cost over £18 for one pack which may only last a few days!
- The owl feature is designed to make hand drying more enjoyable and less frightening for young children, promoting a healthy and more hygienic lifestyle
- The unit also is fitted with a self cleaning mechanism after each use and is designed so no contact is needed with the dryer itself. This ensures bacteria cannot build up and be spread from user to user.
- Manufactured from grade 304 stainless steel, the hand dryer is built to survive vandalism attempts and serve high traffic, high footfall areas for the long term.
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.