Warner Howard SR1100 Nickel Low Energy Hand Dryer 1.1KW
You may also like
- Boasting a motor of 40,000 RPM and a drying time of less than 15 seconds, this eco hand dryer offers huge cost savings compared to hand towels and less efficient, more traditional hand dryers.
- With a reduced output of 1100 watts and fitted with 2 HEPA filters that capture 99.9% of bacteria and viruses within the drying air, hands are dried at a reduced cost as well as using cleaner air than ever before
- Utilising a full width air slot rather than a focused oval shape where the air is produced from, the whole hand is dried resulting in a faster dry and a more comfortable drying experience
- With a secure click on design for easy installation and maintenance. The connector and back plate can be fitted at first fix allowing the dryer body to be installed by a non qualified person.
- Manufactured and designed in the UK and slimline in design to suit smaller bathrooms especially disabled toilets.
- Automatic, no touch operation ensures the unit remains as sterile as possible, reducing the risk of bacteria spreading from user to user
- The minimal costs to run these hand dryers is displayed below, showcasing the savings to be made.
- Switching from paper towels, the savings generated by using this unit ensures it pays for itself within 6 months, effectively giving you 2 and a half years of free warranty period!
Running costs below based on: 150 Uses per day | 300 uses per day | 500 uses per day
15 seconds: 8p per day, £27.60 pa | 15p per day, £55.21 pa | 25p per day, £92.01 pa
25 seconds: 13p per day, £46.01 pa | 25p per day, £92.01 pa | 42p per day, £153.40 pa
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.