Customers also bought
You may also like
Gallup 360 is a professional-grade weedkiller that’s designed to get rid of the very toughest weeds. It’s a powerful glyphosate formula that’s suitable for use on notoriously stubborn weeds like hogweed and Japanese knotweed, or over very large areas such as farm fields.
Suitable for Domestic and Industrial Use
This powerful weedkilling formula is designed for industrial use – for preparing fields for planting, or for restoring overgrown buildings. However, it’s so effective that it can be used in domestic gardening jobs, too. It can tackle both perennial and annual weeds as well as vigorous growths such as ivy.
Safe for Use on Patios and Walls
Weeds can easily overtake patios, pushing up through concrete and stone with – seemingly – no way to permanently remove them. Glyphosate is absorbed through the leaves of the weed and travels into the root, killing it off for good. Gallup doesn’t stain hard surfaces, so it’s completely safe to use no matter where the weeds are growing.
Each 5L bottle makes enough solution to cover up to 8,000m². This makes it the best choice for industrial-level weedkilling jobs, and it offers unbeatable value for money.
No Lingering Effects on Your Soil
One of the main benefits of glyphosate is that it’s rendered inert on contact with soil. This means it won’t contaminate the soil after application, so you can sow fresh seeds on a treated area just a few days after spraying.
How to Use
- Do not spray in windy conditions or if rainfall is due within 6 hours.
- For best results, wait until the weeds have enough leaves to absorb the spray sufficiently.
- Mix the required amount of solution using the guide below or the instructions provided with each bottle.
- Avoid walking on sprayed areas as transfer to lawns and plants may cause them harm.
- Replanting and cultivation can occur after 7 days of treating an area once the weeds are visibly dead (black/tarnished leaves etc).
- 15ml per 1L of water for annual grasses, annual broad leavened weeds
- 25ml per 1L of water for most other perennial weeds
- Ideal months to spray are spring to early winter (April-October)
- If used with a knapsack, 240ml of solution per 10L of water covers 400 square metres.
By law, everyone who uses herbicides professionally must have received adequate training in using them safely and be skilled in the job they are carrying out.
Upon purchasing this product you and/or the end users are responsibile for ensuring that these products are used in line with industry Approved Codes of Practice. All operators must be trained and certificated in using and applying any Ministry Approved Professional Product (MAPP).
Frequently asked questions
This product will kill Marestail, but we would advise you to thoroughly soak the weed, making sure you drench the area to penetrate to the very deep roots. Just a small amount of root will cause the weed to regrow, so to stop it coming back be very thorough with the application.
Spray when the weeds & brambles are active on a dry day if possible. This will also kill you grass.
After 7-10 days of using the Gallup 490 a fresh lawn can be laid however the dead weeds must be raked off first.
Please follow the instructions at least 18ml solution with 1L water is required.
Due to the waxy leaves you would need to cut down & spray the re-growth.
We would recommend Eco Plug Max Glyphosate Tree Stump Killer for your tree roots
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.