Customers also bought
You may also like
- The Speedflow from Mediclinics is the perfect choice for providing similar performance compared to the leading brands at a far more affordable price.
- With a drying time of between 10 and 12 seconds as standard, the hand dryers main facets can also be adjusted from the motor power and associated noise through to the heating element and sensor sensitivity.
- By switching off the heating element and thus making this unit a cold air hand dryer, the wattage is reduced by 900 watts, saving a premises energy whilst not necessarily effecting customers thoughts on your hand dryer performance if only used during the warmer summer months. When the temperature drops, switch the element back on for a more welcoming and warm hand dry.
- By switching off the heating element, the wattage per dry is reduced from 4 watts down to below 1 watt per dry.
- Dependant upon your tariff, this equates to less than a penny per dry when compared to the cost of paper towels, is a fantastic money and energy saver for any business.
- The motors power can also be gradually reduced using a potenciometer that furthers the energy savings available but this may also extend the drying time.
- Fitted with noise and vibration reducing blocks in the unit to lessen the sound associated with the motor. The Speedflow has measured 58-67 decibels from 2 metres away making it one of our quietest hand dryers available.
- Manufactured with stainless steel and a aluminium base and weld free front cover, the unit is durable and vandal resistant making it perfect for high traffic premises such as schools and leisure centres.
- The sensor of the unit can also be adjusted from 5cm to 25cm making it either more or less sensitive to hands being placed underneath the unit. Especially useful for smaller children who may not be able to reach particularly close to the sensor if it placed quite high up the wall.
- With a depth of only 10cm, this unit is ADA compliant and is the perfect choice for disabled toilets or smaller toilets with its low noise, low energy and slimline characteristics.
- To protect the unit, the system warns a user when the brushes on the motor need replacing, avoiding the unit breaking before this occurs.
- Automatically shuts off after 60 seconds to avoid wasted energy.
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.