- This horizontal baby changing table fits neatly onto a wall and folds out to enable a guardian or parent to change their babies nappy
- Supporting a static load of 115kg or 250 pounds and able to hold a infant up to 23kg or 50 pound in size
- Fitted with a mounted dispenser for simple access to baby changing liners for a clean and hygienic nappy change
- Safety belt with cam buckle that is adjustable with one hand to to hold the child in place securely and safely
- Pneumatic gas shock mechanism for safe and easy opening and closing of the unit
- The unit has braille on the front of the unit which informs a visually impaired unit how to use and what the unit is.
- A lip along the top edge of the unit, so a less able user can pull the changing surface to its down position with ease.
- New Safety Strap Buckle with a double lock. The strap can still be applied with one hand, but a second catch, ‘double locks’ the strap, to ensure it cannot accidentally come un-done. The benefit is improved safety and user peace of mind whilst changing their child.
- Recommended height distance above a floor 37-39 inches from the base of the unit.
- Standards Unit Conforms to:
- ASTM F-2285-04
- BS EN12221-1
- BS EN12221-2
The materials supplied are:
(4) 1/4" x 3" Pan head wood screws
(4) 1/4" Flat washers
The below tools may be required for the installation:
5mm Drill Bit (masonry)
3mm Drill Bit (regular)
12mm Drill Bit (regular
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.