You may also like
- The Saniflow hand dryer is a durable and long term option for premises with high traffic and where toughness and anti vandal properties are key factors in your decision
- Using the push button, users know confidently how to dry their hands and when the airflow will come on without searching around with their hands waiting for a large blast of air that can occur with hands in types causing confusion and upsetting younger users.
- Activating the button also automatically sets a timer to avoid wasted energy by switching the hand dryer off after 35 seconds.
- With a weld free cover and 2 anti vandal screws for protection against vandalism, the unit is also manufactured from steel for durability with a 3mm aluminium thick base
- The hand dryer motor which is a class F universal brush motor with a RPM of 5500 and creates a air velocity of 100km per hour, contributes 250 watts of power with the element providing the majority of the energy at 2KW.
- With the nozzle able to rotate 360 degrees, users can adjust the direction of the airflow to where they need it to either dry hands or their face. This face drying capability is particularly useful for leisure centres and gyms where users may dry themselves after a shower.
- A modest drying time of 29 seconds and reduced sound levels of 68 decibels due to the presence of sound and vibration reducing blocks within the base of the unit.
- Producing a warm airflow of 50°C at a room temperature of 21°C to dry and warm hands, especially popular during the cold winter months
- IP23 protected and easy to clean and maintain for a professional, clean looking washroom
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.