- This push button hand dryer is the perfect, traditional unit for numerous premises, from premises that may suffer vandalism attempts and damage through to premises where childre and the elderly use the toilet facilities a lot.
- The unit is popular with the elderly and children as it it simple to use, simply activate the hand dryer using the push button and a 35 second cycle begins allowing a user to dry their hands (hands are typically dried in 29 seconds according to manufacturers tests)
- This simplicity is welcome compared to more confusing sensor operated hand dryers where a user waves their hands trying to activate the sensor, wasting time and in some cases startling the user when the hand dryer does actually start up after a period of trying to activate it.
- The stainless steel material alongside the no weld front and 2 anti vandalism screws ensures the unit remains resolute and strong and can survive heavy daily use as well as damage attempts.
- The nozzle on the unit can rotate 360° allowing a user to dry their face, hands and body using the dryer. These units are popular in gyms, leisure centres and swimming bath changing rooms for this purpose as users dry off after a shower.
- With a air velocity of 100km per hour and RPM of 5500 using the class F brushed motor, hands are dried using warm air that is a reassuring and welcoming experience for users especially in colder periods. (Air is measured at 50°C at a room temperature of 21°C)
- Unlike traditional nozzle hand dryers, this unit also features noise reducing blocks that keeps the noise to a minimum, measuring 68 decibels from 2 metres away.
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.