You may also like
- Part of the Pro-Kleen spa range, our pool Algaecide contains a blend of ingredients to not only eliminate visible algae, but to keep it at bay into the future with effective preventative measures.
- Our professional, concentrated formula both removes visible algae and helps prevent its regrowth on the surface of the water. Removes all types of algae.
- The strength of the formula ensures amazing value for money with fast, visible results, particularly important for the leisure industry.
- After your initial dose to clear the algae, we recommend weekly treatments to keep the algae at bay
- Due to our super strength yet super safe formula, Pro-Kleen Algaecide provides amazing value for money.
- This 1L pack alone for a 5000 Litre tub provides 37 weekly treatments at a cost of 21p per treatment!
Suggested dose rates:
- 1000 Litres Capacity/220 Gallon Capacity: Initial dose: 10ml. Weekly dose: 5ml
- 5000 Litres Capacity/1100 Gallon Capacity: Initial dose: 50ml. Weekly dose: 25ml
How to use
- Maintain the pH level within the ideal range of 7.2–7.6. Please adjust if it is not already in this range.
- If algae is visible, brush thoroughly with a pool brush.
- Check chlorine level and ensure it is established within the ideal range of 1 – 3mg/l (ppm).
- Gradually pour the solution into the pool, whilst the pump(s) are turned ‘on’ (preferably near the water inlets to aid distribution).
- After the first dose, we recommend applying once once a week to prevent algae formation.
- Adjust doses accordingly depending on the capacity of the pool.
- Please do not exceed the normal dose rates as per the table above.
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.