- This stylish modern infra red automatic tap would be ideal for use in washrooms and domestic bathrooms.
- With the unit being none touch the tap is hygienic and can help prevent the spread of germs.
- The infra red sensor will pick up and hand movement underneath the spout which will activate the tap and allow it to start supplying water and will stop once your hands are removed.
- It will run for a maximum of 30 seconds before it automatically shuts of helping you make up to a 50% saving on you water usage.
- Designed to be connected to a hot and cold supply with a lever on the side of the tap, allows you to mix both supplies and the ability to alter the temperature.
- As well as being fitted to water main supplies the tap can be used in conjunction with instant water heaters and has supplied with it an aerator and 3 tap nozzles to alter the flow rate.
- For flexibility the tap can be powered by mains power or four AA batteries which enables the sensor to cover a range of between 10cm and 35cm.
- Maximum water temperatures can be supplied up to 50°C.
- The tap is easy to install and maintain with all relevant fixings supplied. You need to ensure the unit is clean and dry using a damp cloth only, abrasives are not recommended.
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.