MYLEK Eco+ Luxury Digital Panel Heater
- A modern, sleek and slimline panel heater with a digital display to suit modern interiors in domestic and commercial premises
- Suited to a room size of 17m² or 600 cubic feet making it ideal for bedrooms, lounges, office spaces
- Remarkably efficient with a unique X-shaped aluminum heating element that heats up quickly and slowly releases heat as it cools to keep your room warmer for longer
- A choice of 2 heat settings a completely adjustable thermostat for closely maintaining your chosen room temperature, reducing energy use and associated costs
- Stylish, modern and elegant design with no sharp corners
- Freestanding only - 760 X 430 X 240mm
One of the best digital panel heaters on the market
Providing a user with everything they need in a panel heater. From a luxury, designer finish with the finest components to heat your premises quicker, more efficiently and to a comfortable level this winter. Fitted with a 1-24 countdown timer, a user can set the heater around their own lifestyle. In addition, for the ultimate in convenience, the heater is supplied with a remote control to allow you to adjust the settings without having to get up and adjust the heater.
NEW heating technology: Unique X-shape heating element
The Eco+ provides you with optimum energy efficiency by heating up quickly and cooling down slower than most panel heaters thanks to its unique X-shape aluminum heating element. This aluminium heating element releases the heater slower when cooling down, keeping your room at the desired temperature for longer, reducing energy costs and heater usage in general.
User friendly, touch activated display
Easy to use with a digital touchscreen display that allows a user to work through the varied features on the heater. This digital display also fits in well with modern interiors where traditional thermostats and heating methods can affect your desired ambience and feel, especially in the hospitality industry.
Lightweight design: approx. 5kg
Covers a 17m² room
Comes with a 3 pin 13 amp UK plug
1.5m power cable located on the right side of the heater
Dimensions: 760 X 430 X 240mm
How much will it cost to run?
|Hours used||Power||Cost per day*|
*Based on a cost of £0.12 per kW hour and an average sized room
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.