- A modern, sleek and slimline panel heater with a digital display to suit modern interiors in domestic and commercial premises
- Suited to a room size of 17m² or 600 cubic feet making it ideal for bedrooms, lounges, office spaces.
- Remarkably efficient with a unique X-shaped aluminium heating element that heats up quickly and slowly releases heat as it cools to keep your room warmer for longer
- A choice of 2 heat settings a completely adjustable thermostat for closely maintaining your chosen room temperature, reducing energy use and associated costs.
- Stylish, modern and elegant design with no sharp corners with flexible installation as the unit can be mounted to a wall or left free standing with the feet supplied.
One of the best digital panel heaters on the market
Providing a user with everything they need in a panel heater. From a luxury, designer finish with the finest components to heat your premises quicker, more efficiently and to a comfortable level this winter. Fitted with a 1-24 countdown timer, a user can set the heater around their own lifestyle. In addition, for the ultimate in convenience the heater is supplied with a remote control to allow you to adjust the settings without having to get up and adjust the heater.
NEW heating technology: Unique X-shape heating element
The Eco+ provides you with optimum energy efficiency by heating up quicker and cooling down slower than most panel heaters thanks to its unique X-shape aluminium heating element. This aluminium heating element releases the heater slower when cooling down, keeping your room at the desired temperature for longer, reducing energy costs and heater usage in general.
User friendly, soft touch display
Easy to use with a digital touchscreen display that allows a user to work through the varied features on the heater. This digital display also fits in well with modern interiors where traditional thermostats and heating methods can affect your desired ambience and feel, especially in the hospitality industry.
Versatile, modern design
The unit can be left free standing with the feet supplied or wall mounted for permanent installation into your lounge or bedroom in a similar way to traditional radiators. With a splashproof body (IPX4 rated), the Eco+ can be installed in a bathroom providing it is installed by an electrician and installed in zones 2 and above.
Frequently asked questions
Wall mounted (with brackets): 760 x 380 x 88mm and free standing (feet attached): 760 x 430 x 240mm.
The Mylek Digital Panel Heater should be plugged into standard mains electricity and can be used throughout the day or night. It is not peak only.
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.