Frequently bought together
Customers also bought
- Utilising smoke foggers are an essential part of eliminating a crawling or flying insect infestation in your home or a commercial property or even to remove poultry mites from a chicken house
- The smoke contains an active ingredient that is ingested by the bed bug, moth or your target insect and works to kill the pest in question by affecting its neurological capability to survive
- This is why pests will often behave in strange ways after a smoke treatment and why bed bugs come out of hiding after the smoke has dispersed. Normally, they would stay away from humans at all costs during daylight hours.
- As used by professional pest controllers due to its super strength, super efficient capacity.
- Simple and safe to use and providing a greater coverage against a range of pest
The coverage for each type of pest is detailed below for one smoke bomb:
Rates of application
34 Cubic metres for Bed Bugs, Ants and Cockroaches
164 Cubic metres for Fleas and Carpet Moths
548 Cubic metres for Flying Insects
How to use:
- Open all drawers, cupboards and wardrobes to make the room as accessible to the smoke as possible
- Place on a heat resistant surface and remove the lid of the fumer.
- Light the fuse
- Seal and leave the room for a minimum of 3 hours, preferably overnight
- After this period, return to the room and ventilate the room and follow up with spray, aerosol and powder treatment.
To remove a infestation, a user must re treat at least once after 5-7 days and follow up with additional treatment methods such as sprays and powders. Using a smoke bomb alone, whilst killing many pests, will not guarantee a complete eradication.
The Xterminate smoke bomb will kill flying and crawling insects including house flies, cluster flies, fruit flies, mosquitoes, wasps, moths (carpet and clothes), fleas, bed bugs, ants, cockroaches and stored product insects including saw toothed grain beetle and adult grain weevils.
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.