Customers also bought
You may also like
Super Strength Concentrated Weed Killer
Our best-selling Glyphosate weed killer is a non-selective product, ensuring those pesky weeds are killed, without damaging any other plants nearby. This strong weed killer is absorbed through the top of the weed, which then travels down the plant into the root, killing the weed for good. Thanks to the Glyphosate, once applied to the soil other plants be put down into the soil shortly after the application.
- Due to its extra strong formula, rubber gloves must be worn when handling this product, to avoid damage or irritation to the skin.
- We recommend using this weed killer when there is adequate soil moisture and the weeds are growing under warm, humid conditions.
- To apply this product correctly, a minimum of 50 litres of water must be used in combination with between 1L and 3L.
- A useful application rate is 50ml per 1 litre of water, ensuring the product is kept at the correct ratio, without being too strong to damage your surrounding plants.
- Use this product to destroy those pesky weeds that are ruining the look of your outdoor space, whilst being able to maintain the plants you are proud of.
- Perfect for gardeners who wish to kill weeds on larger scales, or in multiple different places.
Safe Use of Pesticides
By law, this product must only be used by professionals who have received adequate training in how to use pesticides safely and efficiently. Upon purchasing this product, you are responsible for ensuring the product is used in like with the Industry Approved Codes of Practice. All operators must be trained and certificated in using and applying any Ministry Approved Professional Product (MAPP).
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Please be aware that by proceeding you are purchasing a professional pesticide product. You must ensure the end user of these products complies with the DEFRA/HSE Code for the Safe use of Pesticides.
There are legal responsibilities covering the storage and use of professional use pesticides. These responsibilities are covered by The Food and Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) and Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR). Advice on our products and rates are available on request from our qualified staff.
Frequently asked questions
You can get rid of them by raking or pulling them up and disposing of them in the appropriate bin.
We wouldn\'t recommend using glyphosate in your pond as it can break down in the water and make the blanket weed algae worse. We\'d recommend using some wildlife-safe algae remover to get rid of the blanket weed.
Gallup Biograde 360 can cover 10,000 square metres per 5L of solution.
This must be applied with a weedwiper to only the ground elder. This would require 2 to 3 applications and take a couple of weeks to work. Please do not apply to plants in your borders or they will die as well.
We would recommend the Thrust selective weed killer for paddocks and grass land.
The amount of plugs required would be dependant on the type pf tree and the stump size.
After treatment keep the sheep of the treated area for a minimum of 14 days.
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.