Portable and poison free
- Sending ultrasonic waves around the room it is placed in deters mice and other rodents from coming into the room.
- The Beacon Ultrasonic Mouse Repeller operates using one 9V battery - no plugs needed.
- This makes it completely portable, and ideal for lofts, garages, sheds, caravans, conservatories, summer houses and static homes.
- It is poison free, meaning that it is safer around children, cats and dogs.
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.