Attractive Cast Iron effect
- The Igenix Oakmen flame effect stove fire is a conventional and attractively designed stove with a cast iron effect finish which will suit most domestic living areas.
- This is the ideal alternative to normal wood burning stoves without all the hard work of supplying fuel and cleaning an old fashioned stove.
- The Oakmen can be installed easily and is virtually maintenance free.
2 heat settings for comfort
- There are 2 heat settings with this heater for flexibility depending on the time of the year, allowing the user a varied choice.
- Th log effect base and moving flames giving it a realistic feel adding to the cosy ambience of your lounge, creating a warm and friendly atmosphere.
- Oakmen units also have the option of having the flame effect on without generating any heat allowing you to have it on through the summer months as well.
Remote control included
- The Oakmen can be controlled with easy to use buttons on the heater itself or via a remote control for changing the settings without having to move off the sofa.
- Oakmen heaters adhere to all the latest safety standards and have a built-in safety thermal cut off, so if the unit overheats it will cut out and revert back to normal temperatures.
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.