- Featuring HSE approved products, this bed bug killer pack is the ideal option for users who are hesitant about lighting traditional fumigators using a flame from a lighter or matches
- The Insecto Pro Formula foggers are a one shot type of smoke bomb, where a user only has to click down the button on the unit to activate the smoke, rather than lighting them in the traditional way.
- As a result, there is no wick, no flame and no worries for the user applying the treatment
What does HSE approved mean?
- The products are all HSE tested and approved to show they do, what they say they do. As a result, utilising this bed bug kit within your rooms will help remove a bed bug infestation
- Please note the entire home may need treating in accordance with the manufacturers instructions but we understand that you may wish to treat effected rooms first.
- The manufacturer does strongly recommend treating a affected room at least twice (7-10 days apart as recommended by the manufacturer) This kit allows enough product to treat 2 rooms both no larger than 68 cubic metres in size
The contents of this package are:
- 4 x Insecto Pro Formula Foggers, 125ml (Featuring 2 new active ingredients!)
- 2 x 1L of Bed Bug Killer Protector C spray
- 2 x 100g Residex P Insect Killer Powder
4 x Insecto Pro Formula Foggers, 125ml
- Featuring 2 new active ingredients, Imiprothrin and Cyphenothrin, these smoke foggers provide rapid knockdown of bed bugs and other insects, and are particularly useful for users who regularly suffer from bed bug infestations who may have treated their home several times
- These new active ingredients ensure bed bugs have a low resistance to their effect and makes them truly deadly!
- Also, for users who do not want to have an open flame in their property, these smoke bombs are activated by simply pressing down the button rather than lighting a wick.
- The fogger covers 125 cubic metres providing excellent results coupled with incredible value for money.
- They also leave behind a residual effect to protect you from other pests who may have been in another room when the room was treated, providing more protection for your home.
- The active ingredients are Imiprothrin 0.110% and Cyphenothrin 0.330%
Here is a step by step guide to treat a room for bed bugs
- Gather the required amount of smoke foggers for the room in question (each fumer treats 125 cubic metres when treating bed bugs, so this kit can treat 4 smaller rooms)
- These smoke bombs are designed to reach the areas we as humans cannot such as in microscopic cracks and crevices where bed bugs will hide during the day. Open cupboards, wardrobes and tip the mattress on its side so the smoke can easily access all areas where the bed bugs may be hiding.
- They are simple and safe to use, seal the room and simply place on a heat resistant surface. Activate the one shot fumers by pressing down the button and leave the room for up to 3 hours. The bed bug foggers will smoke for approximately 30 seconds to a minute filling the room with smoke.
- After the 3 hours are over, re enter the room and ventilate the room by opening windows and doors.
- You may still see live bed bugs that are in the open, this is due to the effects of the smoke and they will eventually die. This is a sign they are confused and dying, as normally bed bugs will very rarely be caught in daylight.
- Then gather your Protector C spray (lightly not soaking) carpets, bed frames, mattresses (not bed sheets), inside drawers and cupboards being as thorough as you can
- Protector C spray is to be used in the same areas and any bed bug entering a sprayed surface will ingest the spray and become dehydrated, leading to their death.
- The spray soaks in and remains active for up to 6 weeks depending on the humidity
- In any areas where spray is not suitable and down cracks and crevices where carpets meet the wall, use Residex P insect killer powder for long lasting protection
We would recommend retreating areas treated at least once, 7-10 days apart as no products can kill bed bug eggs. By retreating the rooms, you will kill any recently hatched bed bugs before they have the chance themselves to lie new eggs, therefore eliminating the infestation.
For severe, long standing infestations, multiple weekly treatments would be required.
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.