- This fully programmable panel heater uses advanced programming and a fantastic thermostat to heat your home around your specific needs
- A user can set temperatures against different heating modes, including comfort and economy. The comfort setting (typically used when you are in the property) can be used across three time periods across each day of the week.
- For example, you may use the comfort setting from 9am until noon, then revert to economy or manual control, 3-6pm goes back to comfort and 9-11pm on the comfort setting. The periods in between you can set at economy which is typically a lower temperature or manually set the temperature yourself.
- A user can then copy these programs over to each day of the week to a fit around your own lifestyle.
- Using the manual control, you simply adjust and set the temperature on the unit from OFF up to 30 degrees.
- Fitted with a fantastically accurate electronic thermostat that maintains your chosen temperature to a range of only 0.1 degrees.
- This ensures your energy use stays minimal if the temperature does drop and offers savings of 25% vs traditional mechanical convector heaters
- Also fitted with the energy saving feature that if a window or door is left open and the temperature drops suddenly, the heater will shut off until the temperature stabilises. Heaters that are left on with a door wide open continually fight in vain to reach the room temperature set wasting lots of energy trying to reach an impossible target.
- Manufactured in France and backed by a fantastic 2 year warranty for unrivalled quality.
- With a sheathed heating element and aluminium diffuser that quickly transfers the heat to the room using the top grilles on the unit.
- Automatic over heat safety device for peace of mind.
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.