Sophisticated electronics make sure that all Microboil units will automatically supply boiling water 24 hours a day, 365 days a year - even when the unit is automatically re-filling after heavy usage.
Key Features of the Microboil Premier include:
* Size range 2,3,6,8, and 16L to suit all applications
* Extremely compact design - the 2L is roughly the same size as a sheet of A4 paper
* Silent Standby modeTM - eliminates audible re-heat noise once the unit is full.
* 0.75mm thick copper tank with 5 year guarantee against corrosion
* Stylish rounded edge chassis
* Automatic fault condition monitoring
* 2L unit supplied with optional flexible pipe and push - fit connections - no plumbing expertise required
* Heavy duty catering style chrome tap with lock-on option for hands free filling of large pots
The Microboil Standard shares much of the same robust design philosophy as the Premier but without certain of the optional features present in the Premier in order to provide a cost competitive option.
In particular: the Microboil Standard offers:
* Competitive price
* Rugged dependable operation
* Size range 3L,6L and 8L
* 12 Month on site warranty
* compact design
Element kW 2.4
Initial Draw Off cups* 20
Recovery Rate cups/hr* 150
All the Microboil range can be safely run with a 13 amp fuse
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.