Surgical Fluid Resistant Face Mask II R EN14683 Certified - Packs of 50
Customers also bought
You may also like
Catches Harmful Microbes
This surgical face mask is designed to protect both you and the people around you from bacteria, viruses, and other harmful microbes. It can filter out some of these particles from the air around you and will prevent cross-contamination by stopping you from unintentionally touching your face. More importantly, it also catches the particles you breathe out. Coughs, sneezes, and respiratory droplets in your breath can all spread diseases to the people around you. By wearing a mask, you’ll catch these harmful particles, protecting potentially vulnerable people around you.
The mask has a three-layered design to help provide maximum protection while still being comfortable to wear. It has a fine melt-blown filter layer sandwiched between two skin-friendly fabric filter layers. These layers work together to catch larger droplets of mucus and saliva as well as small microbes and fine dust.
Tested to Meet Strict Safety Standards
Each mask is manufactured using a high-quality, medical-grade design. They comply with Medical Directive 93/42/EEC and BS EN14683 standard Type II R. This means its bacterial filtration efficiency is at least 98%, so you can buy with complete confidence.
Comfortable When Worn for Long Periods
The fabric layers that make up the mask are made of an odourless, hypoallergenic material. This ensures they’re comfortable to wear for prolonged periods, even if you have sensitive skin. Even the ear loops are made of soft elastic and are completely latex-free.
One Size Fits All
The elasticated ear loops and mouldable nose strip ensures these masks are suitable for any size head. Once you put the mask on, it’s easy to adjust it to ensure it fits snugly, offering maximum protection.
How to Use
- Wash hands thoroughly before handling the mask.
- Put the mask over your mouth, making sure the coloured side of the mask faces outwards and thicker white band (the nose strip) is at the top.
- Pull the ear loops behind both your ears, tucking them behind each ear to ensure they don’t put pressure on the ear.
- Hold the top and bottom of the mask and unfold it, making sure it covers your nose, mouth, and chin.
- Mould the nose strip across the bridge of your nose to make the fit as snug as possible.
Safe Mask Removal
- To remove, untuck the ear loops from behind the ears and pull the mask from the chin up, making sure you don’t touch the front of the mask.
- Fold the mask in half, coloured side facing outwards. Fold in half once more.
- Wrap in a tissue or polythene bag.
- Dispose of the mask and wash hands after use.
These surgical masks are medical-grade and comply with the following safety standards;
- Type II R Mask (BS EN14683)
- Medical Directive 93/42/EEC
- Complies with EN149:2001+A1:2009
- Quality Management ISO 13485 Certified
- EN14683: 2019 Annex B (BFE) exceeds ≥ 98%
- Breathability: EN14683:2019 Annex C 26.7 Pa/cm2
- Splash resistance ≥ 16kpa. ISO 22609:2004
- Microbial cleanliness: ENISO11737-2018 <20 cfu/g
- Biocompatibility: EN ISO10993
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.