- Part of the luxurious Sweet Dreams range, this heat pad has been designed for users experiencing pains in their stomach or lower back - 2 of the most prone areas to chronic pains
- With a comforting and soothing fleece material, the heat pad fits close and snug to the body using the velco strap that fits a wide range of waist sizes for optimum comfort levels
- A choice of 3 heat settings that provides the user with a choice of light and easy heat, through to a more direct, intense heat level. The temperature setting chosen will then remain constant to ensure complete user safety and comfort
- Automatically switches off after 90 minutes for peace of mind, especially with elderly users
- Fast heat up time for immediate pain relief, heating up to your chosen setting within 15 minutes.
- Hand washable at 30℃ for maintenance and upkeep.
- Cable length 2.36 metres (236cm)
- Please note this is not suitable for users with a pacemaker or with diabetes.
Back pains and stomach pains
Lower back muscle strain can be a result of strains and over-exertions which lead to tension in the muscles and soft tissues around the lower spine. Consequently, this restricts proper circulation in your body and sends pain signals to your brain.
Mild discomfort to excruciating lower back pain are often the cause of muscle spasm in the lower back region. Using the Sweet Dreams™ Back & Stomach Heat Pad can help relieve pain from the muscle spasm and related tightness in the lower back. It also provides effective relief from a variety of pains including: IBS, stomach cramps, bloating, abdominal pains and PMS / period pains.
Sweet Dreams™ Thermotherapy Collection
Heating pads and hot water bottles have long been thought to remedy stomach aches or menstrual pain. Scientists have now discovered how heat applied externally helps to relieve internal pain and how it actually deactivates pain at a molecular level very much like in the way pharmaceutical painkillers work. Sweet Dreams have created a range of effective thermotherapy heating pads for those who suffer from uncomfortable aches and pains caused by a variety of ailments.
Frequently asked questions
Setting 1 is approximatley 52 degrees celsius
setting 2 is 59 degees celsius
setting 3 65 degrees celsius
All dependant on the conditions and temperature of your room.
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.