5L Thrust Weed Killer for Paddocks and Grazing Grass Land
You may also like
- Thrust is a strong selective weed killer concentrate for tackling Ragwort and other problematic weeds in amenity (lawns etc) and agricultural grasslands such as paddocks, and other areas.
- Particularly strong against thistle, dock, Ragwort buttercups, and soft rush.
- Thrust is a Selective weed killer ensuring healthy grass will not be affected and only the weeds killed.
- Suitable for use in April to late Autumn
- Mapp no: 15408
- Approved for use in both a knapsack and Boom Sprayer
35ml of the solution to 1L of water for annual and perennial weeds
Boom sprayer and Knapsack application rates:
Boom sprayer: Up to 3.5L per Hectare in 100L – 400L of water. Maximum dose rate per year up to 7.0L per Hectare depending on the area being sprayed.
Interval between applications: 6 Weeks
Knapsack: 100-250ml per 10L of water covers 1000m2
Total coverage: Up to1.6 Hectares or 16,000m2
- Do not allow animals to graze for at least 14 days after spraying and until any poisonous weeds targeted, such as Ragwort have fully died off and become unpalatable.
- Do not mow or roll 4 days before or after application. The first 4 mowings after treatment must be composted for at least six months before use.
- Do not treat grass less than 1-year-old or intended for seed production.
- Roll or harrow crops for seven days either before or after application
- Do not apply in windy weather in case of spray drift onto neighboring crops.
Safe Use of Pesticides
"By law, everyone who uses pesticides professionally must have received adequate training in using pesticides safely and be skilled in the job they are carrying out."
Upon purchasing this product you and/or the end users are responsibile for ensuring that these products are used in line with industry Approved Codes of Practice. All operators must be trained and certificated in using and applying any Ministry Approved Professional Product (MAPP).
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Please be aware that by proceeding you are purchasing a professional pesticide product. You must ensure the end user of these products complies with the DEFRA/HSE Code for the Safe use of Pesticides.
There are legal responsibilities covering the storage and use of professional use pesticides. These responsibilities are covered by The Food and Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) and Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
advise on our products and rates are available on request from our qualified staff
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.