Ultima Plus XP Hot Tub and Whirlpool Cleaner 1/5L
You may also like
Cleans Out Your Whirlpool System
Ultima Plus XP’s powerful Whirlpool Cleaner is a quick and easy way to flush your whirlpool bath system. Over time, your whirlpool system will suffer from limescale and bacteria buildup inside its pipes. This can cause serious – and expensive – problems if it’s not maintained! Whirlpool Cleaner will completely flush limescale, bacteria, and other potential blockages like hair out of your system, keeping it running at peak performance.
Bacteria film will cause an unpleasant musty odour in your pipes. If it’s bad enough, this odour can start to seep into your bathroom. By attacking and flushing out bacteria, Whirlpool Cleaner destroys these foul odours at the source, letting you enjoy your whirlpool bath once again.
Improves Performance and Lifespan of Your Whirlpool Bath
Limescale and bacteria film will combine with other things like skin cells and hair to form large, sticky blockages inside your pipes. These blockages will continue to attract more debris and can damage your bathtub if they’re not removed. By flushing out any potential blockages, Whirlpool Cleaner ensures your system runs at peak performance for much longer.
Suitable for Any Whirlpool Bath or Hot Tub
Whirlpool Cleaner is suitable for any whirlpool system, including baths and hot tubs.
How to Use
Whirlpools with Internal Cleaning Systems
- Follow your manufacturer’s instructions and use their recommended amount of Whirlpool Cleaner.
Whirlpools Without Internal Cleaning Systems
- Fill your bath with water. Use enough to completely submerge the jets.
- Pour 50-75ml Whirlpool Cleaner into the bath.
- Run the system for 15 minutes.
- Drain and flush thoroughly with clean water.
- For best results, repeat this every 2-3 weeks.
- Before you change the water in your hot tub, pour 250ml Whirlpool Cleaner into the water.
- Turn the pump on and run it on its maximum setting for one hour with air control valves closed and filter removed.
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.