You may also like
Traditional urinals can be a source of wasted water and money for a business - without even knowing it! No tools required too!
12 caps per pack, a years supply for one urinal.
Save over £700 per year on wasted water.
- A traditional urinal system will flush every 15 minutes, 24 hours a day wasting 315000 Litres of fresh water year, costing you £950 per year minimum.
- The Urinal cap system flushes once every 24 hours at a cost of £225 per year, saving you over £700 per year!
- Far more environmentally friendly, the Urinal Cap uses only 1kg of CO2 per year compared to 126kg of CO2 per year with a traditional non-management system.
- Utilising the Urinal Cap system not only saves you money, but its interior bacteria block also helps keep the washroom fresh and pleasant for customers.
- A powerful citrus fragrance revitalises the area whilst neutralising any bad smells and odours at the source.
- The cap also helps break up fats and solids that can affect performance and block the pipework.
- Each cap lasts one month and no tools are required, ever!
There are three different model caps to fit your particular drain system. (Type 1 and 2 are by far the most popular systems in the UK)
Cap one: 'The umbrella' fits standard outlet drains. Single Legged.
Cap two: 'The double umbrella' fits collar outlet sleeve drains. Double Legged.
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.