- The Vegas ceiling fan from Westinghouse is a versatile, stylish model for installation into kitchens, bedrooms or in commercial seating areas in restaurants and pubs
- As well as its traditional cooling effect, the motor reverse function allows for the fan to circulate heated, warm air at the top of the room when the weather is cooler, ensuring it can be used all year round.
- The ceiling fan can be operated via a pull chain or a remote/wall control unit if sold separately.
- With 3 speed settings, the user has a choice of settings to suit their preferences depending on the room temperature on that day.
- Reversible blades allow the white or pine/white blades to be showcased at the top, or alternatively the light maple or silver blades on the brushed aluminum version.
- Quiet, powerful and uses minimal energy.
- Airflow: 109 cubic metres per minute
- RPM: 210/162/110
- Annual Electricity consumption: 12.77 KW (Approximately £15 per year)
- Blade pitch: 11 degrees
- Decibels: 48
- Max ceiling angle: 13 degrees
- Lamp socket: 1 x E 27, max. 60 W (not included)
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.