Customers also bought
You may also like
- The Westinghouse Alloy Ceiling fan has reversible plywood blades with a choice of beech or graphite blades depending on the way ceilingthe blades are fitted,
- Including a light kit with opal frosted glass for that added dimension to your room. Quiet running at only 49 decibels to ensure a smooth and non-obtrusive cooling solution.
- Can be used in reverse to circulate warm air at the ceiling level of the room during winter.
- Suitable for a large room up to 25 metres x 25 metres and installed using the downrod only.
- Using two E27 base lamps 40 watt maximum (not included)
- Remote or wall control adaptable.
- Using only 55 watts of energy for an approximate annual running cost of only £26.
- Airflow: 174 cubic metres per minute
- Max RPM: 180
- Annual Electricity consumption: 17.7 KW (Approximately £26 per year)
- Installation: Downrod only
- Lead Wire: 15cm
- Blade Pitch: 13 degrees
- Max Ceiling Angle 18 degrees
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.