- A ceiling fan from Westinghouse to cool a large, open room.
- Suitable for domestic use in bedrooms, conservatories or lounges or commercial premises in restaurants and lounges.
- The fan has MDF blades to fit into any type of decor to provide a neutral, clean decorative addition.
- The fan produces low noise and uses very little energy for minimal cost and noise disruption.
- Reversible airflow allows the fan to be circulated the opposite way.
- This allows warmer air gathered at the top of the ceiling to be circulated to the bottom of the room during colder weather.
- Includes an 80 watt double ended halogen base lamp.
- Airflow: 175 cubic metres per minute
- Max RPM: 175
- Annual Electricity consumption: 28.7 KW (Approximately £32 per year)
- Lead Wire: 15cm
- Installation: Downrod only
- Blade pitch: 12 degrees
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.