- A designer ceiling fan with reversible blades that allow a user a choice of showing either Rosewood or Light Maple blades
- The 60 inch fan is one of the largest available and will provide cooling relief to rooms up to 25 metres x 25 metres
- The light fitting uses opal frosted glass to add that extra ambiance to a room in restaurants and hotels where setting the right atmosphere is key.
- Quiet to operate measuring only 52 decibels to ensure minimal sound disturbance to guests.
- In addition, the fan is very efficient to run, using on average only 30kw of power every year, for an estimated running cost of under £50.
- The remote control is included that allows you to reverse the action of the blades to circulate heated warm air at the ceiling level during colder months, reducing your energy usage.
- The remote also allows a selection of three-speed settings to suit your own preferences.
- Airflow: 247 cubic metres per minute
- Max RPM: 164
- Annual Electricity consumption: 29.5 KW (Approximately £48 per year)
- Lead Wire: 25cm
- Installation: Downrod only
- Blade pitch: 11 degrees
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.