You may also like
- The Everett Ceiling Fan provides a premises with a modern way to cool a room, adding a stylish decorative piece as well as a cooling solution
- With reversible Espresso/Applewood blades, you can align the fan in a way that suits your premises' decor and atmosphere.
- Reverse motor function allows the fan to circulate air gathered at the top of the room to other parts (circulation function for use in winter)
- Suitable to cool a room up to 25-30 square metres
- Installed without a downrod
- Simple pull cord operation with 3 settings to select from.
- Minimal noise disruption and minimal energy use throughout the year
- Fitted with a light that takes 2 x e27 bulbs, each maximum 60w.
- Maximum fan flow rate: 163 cubic metres per minute
- RPM: 173/135/85
- Wattage: 60/46/39
- Noise levels: 50DB
- Max Ceiling pitch: 13 degrees
- Blade pitch: 11 degrees
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.