You may also like
A Quick and Easy Way to Sanitise Any Room
X-Mist is a quick and easy yet super-effective way to sanitise a room. It allows you to disperse a hygienic sanitising mist across your whole room with just one click, dramatically reducing the amount of time you need to spend cleaning a room. No more spraying and wiping down every surface, or trying to clean those tricky spots – it’s the ultimate cleaning timesaver!
Simple to Use
You use X-Mist by clicking the nozzle and locking it in place – that’s all there is to it! It really couldn’t be any easier!
Super-Effective Sanitising Formula
The surface sanitiser inside each can of X-Mist is tested to meet the highest hygiene standards in the world. It’s compliant with British Standards EN 1276, EN 1650, and EN 14476. It also boasts a 6-log kill rate, meaning it wipes out 99.9999% of bacteria.
Breaks Down Foul Odours
Most lingering odours are caused by bacteria. By breaking down these bacteria, X-Mist attacks stale odours at their source, replacing them with a natural tea tree scent and providing a longer-lasting freshness. If your room is affected by smells such as sweat, smoke, pet odours, mould, mildew, and more!
Use in Any Room
You can use X-Mist in any room. It doesn’t leave any residues behind and is a non-staining, non-sticky formula. This means it’s safe for use in rooms with hard and soft surfaces at home or at work. Sanitise your home, office, caravan, warehouse, and more at the push of a button.
How to Use
- Ensure the room is free from odour sources – empty full bins, clean up any fresh spills and stains, and so on.
- Ensure no pets or other people are in the room
- Shake the can well for around 30 seconds.
- Place the can in the centre of the room, on top of a towel or absorbent cloth in case of overspray.
- Ensure all windows and doors are closed.
- Push the button on top of the can until it clicks and locks into place.
- Leave the room immediately and close the door behind you.
- After one hour, re-enter the room and ventilate if necessary.
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.