You may also like
- Cluster flies are a recurring problem for millions of households around the country each year.
- The ability for cluster flies to return to the property where the original nest was located results in constant infestations each year.
- Regular insecticide treatment during these times each year is required to completely eradicate the cluster fly infestation.
Cluster Flies can often go unnoticed, they become a real nuisance if they emerge into your living spaces, often settling in your roof voids in attics, garages and even venturing into bedrooms and lounges.
- We strongly recommend utilising these midi fumers to knockdown flies hidden in your property. The smoke contains the insecticide that affects the neurological capacity of the fly leading to its death.
- The smoke reaches those impossible to treat places to ensure every fly in the room treated is killed.
How to use:
- Open all drawers, cupboards and wardrobes to make the room as accessible to the smoke as possible
- Place on a heat resistant surface and remove the lid of the fumer.
- Light the fuse
- Seal and leave the room for a minimum of 3 hours, preferably overnight
- After this period, return to the room and ventilate the room and follow up with spray, aerosol and powder treatment.
You may also want to spray surfaces with protector c spray for a residual effect of 6 weeks for any flies that are still in the property.
Did you know?
The eggs are laid in soil by the cluster flies that have left your property, yet the most recent generation know to return to your property, despite never being there!
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.