You may also like
- This instant under sink water heater quickly and efficiently provides hot water for a wash basin with hotter water delivered than the Perfect 35 water heater.
- Water runs through the unit and is heated up using the latest in heating element technology for efficient, instant supply
- Traditional tank type water heaters have to heat litres of water before supplying hot water to you. So for washing your hands, you may use up to 10 litres of cold water before the hot water arrives. With an instant water heater, the water is supplied hot instantaneously cutting down on wasted water and associated bills.
- If your basin is a distance from your central heating water source, we highly recommend installing a perfect water heater
- Suitable for use with any taps from single to monobloc, with peak performance found with spray fittings
- The unit will not supply a shower or bath with water.
- 19.6 amps fuse needed
- Minimum water pressure required 10psi or 0.7bar
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
59 degrees C at 1.5ltr/min
48 degrees C at 2.0ltr/min
41 degrees C at 2.5ltr/min
37 degrees C at 3.0ltr/min
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.