- The Mitsubishi Slim Hand Dryer is one of the leading blade hand dryers available in the UK.
- With the name, comes the quality with a superior metal backplate, brushless motor and ultra quiet operation for a superior hand drying solution for your premises
- Whether you need a hand dryer for an office, restaurant, sports centre, sports stadium, leisure centre or many more applications, the Mitsubishi slim hand dryer is the model for you.
- Using patented new wave nozzle technology for reducing noise levels to a mere 56 decibels, compared to traditional hand dryers that can reach 90 decibels. Awarded the quiet mark by the Noise Abatement society making it the perfect choice for where noise intrusion must be kept to a minimum.
- Tailor the hand dryer to your customer's needs, use the unit heated or unheated (heated models only) and utilise either the high power or standard setting for enhanced energy savings.
- Using the heated model on the high powered option provides incredible drying times of between 9 and 11 seconds.
- The unheated setting on the high powered setting only adds 3 seconds to the drying time for a sub 15 second drying time.
- With the element off, the unit drops to an incredible 550 watts for minimal energy use and expenditure, offering a 97% saving vs using paper towels.
- NSF certified and safe for alcohol-based cleaning for a clean and hygienic addition to your washroom, protecting guests and staff from nasty bacteria and illnesses.
- Drain tank collects any excess water to keep your washroom clean, tidy and safe.
- The area where hands are placed is large enough to ensure all users can use the model comfortably with alternate child sensors specially placed for children's smaller hands.
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.