P-Screen Scented Urinal Screens - 60 Day Odour Control - Case of 6
You may also like
- The P-Screen Urinal screen is the only 60-day urinal mat available in the UK today.
- Featuring a central core that completely revolutionizes the way your urines are maintained, cleaned and presented to clients
- The urinal mat uses a dual air freshening system to avoid odour fatigue (where a fragrance loses its effect due to the users familiarity) and therefore over the 60 day lifetime introduces other fragrances to keep your washroom at its perfect best.
- No masking of bad odours, the P screen releases friendly bacteria with enzymes to digest uric acid and degrade organic matter for a cleaner, fresher urinal.
- Instead, the P-Screen eliminates very nasty odours and replaces them with a beautiful fragrance of your choosing.
- Also contains water softeners to help protect against hard water and limescale in your drains and pipes but also releases the fresh fragrance into your pipework for a true air freshening solution.
- The thicker screen also helps combat splashback as well as providing a more substantial, 60-day solution.
- No need for harsh or toxic chemicals
- Pleasant to look at and helps provide a positive impression of your business to customers.
- Biodegradable and environmentally friendly
- The bacteria is only active once released into the washroom, providing a true 60-day urinal odour control solution.
Additional information on the bacteria used:
- Protease enables the bacteria to digest proteinaceous matter which would otherwise produce offensive odours.
- Uricase is responsible for the degradation of uric acid, making it more soluble in water, which leads to a significant reduction in the build-up of uric acid scale, avoiding unsightly deposits and potential pipework blockages.
- In addition, once the bacterial population has been established, less desirable bacteria will be out-competed. These can include pathogenic species or those that generate unpleasant odours from alternative breakdown pathways or urease production.
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.