- The Babyminder baby changing table is a safe, hygienic and space-saving option for areas with limited wall space
- The horizontal design sits along the wall and opens out into the room when required.
- Heavy-duty construction ensures a safe and stable platform for changing babies and toddlers.
- Baby changing tables are an essential part of premises and now must be legally offered in certain types of properties where customers are present.
- A gas strut dampened mechanism ensures a controlled, stable and safe opening and closing process.
- Fitted with easy load integral moulded dual liner dispensers, fully encapsulated for hygiene assurance
- Two bag hooks provide a hygienic place to rest belongings whilst changing the baby.
- Large radius internal contours for comfort and safety to ensure the baby is kept safely away from the edges during the changing process.
- Unique single action retaining strap fastener
- Made here in the UK and each Babyminder has the below certifications:
Testing and Certification
EN12221-2:2008 Changing units for domestic use – Safety requirements – Test methods
CEN TR13387: 2004 (also formed part of the testing standard)
FD 91-1292-21/12/1991 Safety of child care articles
EN71-3 Accordance of chemical properties of materials
Additional Requirements: EN1729-2 (2006),EN15372 (2008)
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.