You may also like
Biosan P-max is the latest advancement in germicidal sanitary waste treatment sachets formulated for lined systems developed by the global market leader in natural based germicides.
Biosan P-max represents premium performance developed specifically for the treatment of sanitary waste in lined systems easy to use single dose sachets, the operator simply tears open the sachet and pours the contents into the bin ecologically sound - Non-toxic and natural in origin replacing the use of
noxious and hazardous chemicals economical - 1 sachet dosed per lined unit
It is the next generation of sanitary waste treatment sachets, developed and tested in actual sanitary units, for use in lined systems.
Biosan P-max specification
• Active throughout the lined sanitary unit for a minimum of 4 weeks
• Unique testing regime to confirm product efficacy
• Tested in actual sanitary units
• Product testing demonstrates extremely high level of efficacy against broad range of bacteria
• The active ingredient in Biosan Pmax is proven to be effective against Hep B, Hep C and HIV
• Highly effective odour control working through the unique vapour action
• Pleasant natural fragrance released to the surrounding washroom
• Active ingredient made from unique plant extract formula
• Extremely effective in lined bins due to lightweight particles
• 1 sachet per dose ensures cost effective accurate dosing
• Very easy to use - little training for operators required
• Minimal PPE required
• Patented technology
• Compact recyclable packaging reduces waste
If an ineffective treatment is used, bacteria levels in the waste can increase to over 100 million per gram in a few days.
Clients will be reassured that making sanitary waste safe in lined systems can be achieved by using Biosan P-max!
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.